Employment Law Update
Organiser: DAC Beachcroft
Has CPD Points: Yes
Starts: 01 May 2019 at 09:30
Ends: 01 May 2019 at 13:30
Venue: 3 Hardman Street, Spinningfields, Manchester M3 3HF. View map (external link)
9.30am – Registration
10.00am – First Session starts
Introduction to the session
- TUPE – key issues to be aware of in a TUPE transfer
- Carillion – a practical perspective on dealing with insolvent contractors;
- GDPR – One year on from the introduction of the GDPR: a round-up of the key issues and lessons learned one year into the new data protection regime.
11.20am – Second Session starts
- Employees raising concerns and Whistleblowing in the work place; how to manage these effectively and the use of non-disclosure agreements.
- Key employment case law update.
- Horizon tracker – the key legal developments in employment law that are on the horizon.
Questions and answers
12.30 – Lunch
Back to courses list Book Now