Cellmark, the UK’s most experienced DNA testing company, pioneered the commercial introduction of DNA analysis for relationship testing over 30 years ago. Today our services have an enviable reputation for quality and speed amongst Local Authorities, Family Law Solicitors, members of the public, and the medical profession. In addition to relationship testing, Cellmark offers a forensic quality hair drug testing service and wider forensic services which are accessed by around 85% of UK police forces and numerous Government Agencies. Our services are accredited and certified to a range of ISO global quality standards including, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO17025, and ISO27001. As a local employer in the North West Legal Services region, Cellmark employs over 100 staff in Lancashire at its Chorley forensic laboratories.
In order to assist Local Authorities with their busy caseloads, we offer the following;
- Rapid results – a next working day DNA Relationship Testing service as standard across our range of tests including paternity testing and sibling cases. If the samples reach us by 10am we normally make the test report available by the end of the next working day.
- Clear and simple pricing structures for forensic hair toxicology testing
- Hair testing results in 3 – 5 working days from receipt in our UK based laboratories
- Sampling appointments arranged on your behalf if required.
- Competitive pricing which meets Legal Aid requirements
- Secure email and the confidence of knowing that all staff are Security Cleared
As a bespoke service to the North West Legal Consortium we can provide;
- Dedicated, regular collection services made available at your premises such a contact centre
- Discounted pricing structure for breakpoint volumes (please contact us for details)
- Training in how to collect DNA samples yourselves to reduce collection fee charges
If you would like to discuss how your Authority can save budget and with a local partner, please get in touch with Elaine Higgins at Cellmark email@example.com