YOUR MONTHLY E-BULLETIN – Issue 41; December 2015
Latest Consortium News
Thomson Reuters New Offer for Consortium Members
We are pleased to announce that we are in the final process of agreeing a new framework agreement with Thomson Reuters, who are now in a position to enhance their offering moving forward as well as maintaining the competitive discount that the North West Legal Consortium have achieved. They are continuing with the Westlaw UK core services, in order to provide the most up to date primary law, through fully consolidated legislation and case analysis, as well as expert commentary, through key local government titles. The framework is further being enhanced with the inclusion of Practical Law and so providing an incredibly powerful end to end legal research solution. The framework agreement will be sent out shortly to all North West Legal Consortium members and then your TR Account Manager is on hand to answer any questions that you have. His contact details are as follows:
Senior Account Manager
0207 542 9095
And a further Consortium Offer – from the Law Society Gazette
In the second of her articles for NWLC, Dawn Hare, Senior Recruitment Sales Executive at the Law Society Gazette explains:
How the Law Society Gazette can help with your legal recruitment
You may not be aware how much the Gazette has to offer when it comes to recruitment advertising so we thought we’d let you know…
Unique Audience The Gazette’s unique and unrivalled print circulation reaches every practising solicitor in England and Wales – that translates into over 109,000* solicitors and is a great way to reach out to talented passive candidates who may not be looking on jobs boards.
Online, over 57,000* unique monthly browsers use www.lawgazettejobs.co.uk alone and with over 308,000* unique monthly browsers across the Gazette network, you can really gain from our professional reach with broadcast options or tailored practice-specific targeting
*Our audience figures are independently verified by the Audit Bureau of Certification (ABC) so you can rely on their validity when making important media choices.
Choosing your options
Advertising options don’t have to be a choice between print or online job listings – we offer a variety of ways to reach candidates:
- Targeted Emails – send a branded email with the details of your job(s) to a specific set of registered jobseekers that can be narrowed down using criteria such as practice area, PQE & location. This is great for hard-to-fill roles
- Job of the Week – take a high-profile slot, on the Gazette Daily News email broadcast Monday – Friday to over 160,000 legal professionals – when you’ve got a limited budget, this is an ideal way to reach passive candidates when taken in addition to an online job listing.
- Premier Job – presented on the main Gazette editorial homepages, this slot enables you to showcase your role to passive, engaged candidates. Linking directly to your listed role, this really raises the profile of key roles
Advertise direct with us for the best offers and coverage!
- Online included with print – When you place a print advertisement directly you get one bronze listing online included at no extra cost. If placing an advert via a consultant online coverage is not included.
- Free ad setting – We can set basic artwork for you when booking directly. There is no cost for this and we are happy to follow your style/brand guidelines as we know how important this is to your response.
- 15% discount off rate card – As a member of the North West Legal Consortium, until 31st October 2016 we offer a 15% discount off the rate card when you book directly. Please mention your membership at the time of booking to ensure we apply the discount to enhance cost effectiveness still further!
We offer a variety of recruitment advertising options – what’s outlined here is only a small selection and we’re always happy to talk over the best campaign for your role and your budget! If you currently place your ads in the Gazette through recruiters please contact Dawn to discuss how the offer might work for you.
Dawn can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org‘
FREE Consortium Training
We are adding to our Training Programme offer for all members into the New Year.
So don’t forget that all the training is free, carries CPD points and is open to legal staff at member organisations as well as to client department staff.
All the details and for bookings its through the website please, courses page at www.nwlegalconsortium.com