Construction & Engineering – Guide To NEC Contracting
Organiser: Bevan Brittan
Has CPD Points:
Starts: 02 March 2021 at 11.00AM
Ends: 02 March 2021 at 12.00PM
Venue: BY WEBINAR
• Overall Structure of the NEC Contract – Contract Data, the Sections, and Optional clauses, the “Works Information”
• Importance of the role of the Project Manager
• Managing risk – highlighting features of the NEC that can “de-risk” a project.
• Matters that will affect programme and cost – an overview of the Compensation Event mechanism.
• Completion/Take Over/early use.
• The Defects regime –identification and remediation
Speakers Andrew Tobin & Martha Mordecai
Back to courses list