Assistant Solicitor/Lawyer (Major Development Team, Planning & Highways)
- Employer: Knowsley Council
- Salary: £45,859 – £46,845 per annum
- Location: Huyton Municipal, Municipal Buildings, Archway Road, Huyton, Knowsley, L36 9UX
- Contract: Permanent
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 36 hours per week.
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Closing Date: 19/07/2021 at 23:55
- Reference: CVP 0080A
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and experienced lawyer to join our Legal Services Team.
We are looking to appoint an experienced, motivated and team focussed individual to support the Council in its land and property transactions.
The successful Applicant must be a Qualified Solicitor or Barrister, and also be enthusiatic about supporting the council to deliver the best for its residents.
For an informal discussion, please contact Nigel Fagan, Principal Solicitor (Corporate Services) on Tel: 0151 443 3564 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online by clicking the link below. Please note applications cannot be considered without the completion of the form in full.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS VACANCY