Senior Solicitor/Lawyer (Children’s Social Care & Adult Social Care)
- Employer: Knowsley Council
- Salary: £47,034 to £51,811 per annum
- Location: Huyton Municipal, Municipal Buildings, Archway Road, Huyton, Knowsley, L36 9UX
- Contract: Permanent
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 36 hours per week.
- DBS Check: Yes
- Closing Date: 19/07/2021 at 23:59
- Reference: CVP 0074a
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and experienced lawyer to join our Legal Services Team.
We are looking to appoint an experienced, motivated and team focussed individual to support the Council’s response to safeguarding its residents.
A qualified solicitor or barrister, with a minimum of five years experience in this field, the successful applicant will be enthusiastic about supporting the council to deliver the best for its residents.
Experience in representing clients in a variety of judicial settings is a must.
For informal enquiries please contact Trevor Steele on Tel: 0151 443 3572 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online by clicking the link below. Please note applications cannot be considered without the completion of the form in full
FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS VACANCY