To be a success in our Legal Team you will be a strong team player, able to use sound judgment to solve problems and enjoy a challenge. With effective communication skills, you will be committed to delivering the best possible service for the benefit of our residents. Possession of good IT literacy skills and the ability to use electronic publications for the purpose of legal work and research are critical.
In addition you will:
- Possess a good standard relevant degree (2:1 or above)
- Have completed, or be about to complete, the Legal Practice Course (LPC) or willing to undertake the LPC while working full time in the role
- Be capable of working towards qualification through the Solicitors Qualifying Exam (SQE)
What we offer:
- Being part of an innovative, forward thinking, supportive and solutions focused team
- Smart working – working in a ways that gets the best outcomes
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement (23 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays, increasing to 28 days after 5 years service)
- Flexi time – being able to accrue up to 13 additional flexi days + 5 additional banked flexi days per annum
- An excellent pension scheme
For further information including the Role Profile and details of how to apply, please visit us our website.
We are unable to accept CVs alone for job vacancies, however, they can be attached to the application form. For an informal discussion about the role, please do not hesitate to contact Linda Fisher, Lead Specialist Legal, Governance and Democracy (Monitoring Officer) in the first instance by e mail – firstname.lastname@example.org Candidates that are shortlisted for interview will be informed by email.